When ordering or registering for any Services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Date of Birth, Contact information (such as: Mailing Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address), Activity levels, Food Intake, and any other personal information you provide to us to help you with your experience.
We may collect information from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other features in the following ways: sign up for an account, respond to a survey, fill out a form, submit or post content, make in-app purchases, engage in other activities, services, features or resources we make available that request your information.
We collect certain information automatically, including:
- The IP address of the computer or other device that You are using;
- The browser name and the type of computer or other device that You are using;
- Technical information about Your computer or other device, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider You are using, and other similar information.
This information is not considered personally identifiable unless it is combined with your User ID, contact information, account information, or other information that is unique to You. We may combine this information with your User ID, contact information, account information, or other unique information in order to provide the Services that you have requested, to troubleshoot problems, or to provide better service to you or other Users.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To provide services to you. We use the information you provide to us to provide the Services you have requested
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Services in order to better serve you. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the Services and resources we provide. We may also use feedback you provide to improve our Services.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services. We may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- As content, when uploaded by You, or with Your permission. We may permit You to upload pictures, comments, or reviews.
- For the purposes specified at the time of collection. There may be other purposes that are specified when the User information is collected.
- As otherwise required or permitted by law. There may be times when the law permits or requires Us to use information for other purposes.
Certain information that is provided within an App may not be private, and You may be required to provide certain information to use an App. Apps require the use of a username and password. You may also be permitted to post certain content for public viewing within Apps, or on the websites that sell the App. Please consider carefully the information that you choose to post for public viewing, within an App or on any website.
Information that is posted in comments or on the App Store can be viewed by the general public. We have no control over, and disclaim responsibility or liability for, how other Users may respond to, use or misuse the content that You post for public viewing on any website, or on public areas within Apps, or for any actions taken by other Users related to content that You post on any website or on public areas within Apps.
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer Your personal identification information to others unless we provide you with advance notice. We may share information about Users:
- With third party service providers that help us operate our business and the Apps or administer activities on our behalf;
- With companies that provide services to us, such as website hosting services and the App stores;
- With companies that are disclosed to You at the time You provide the Information;
Non-personally identifiable User information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We use reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored within Apps or our servers. However, it is impossible to guarantee security of any data stored on a device or transmitted over the Internet. While we seek to protect information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information You provide.
Furthermore, our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We also use regular malware scanning for all of our Services. We do not use an SSL certificate because personal information is not stored on the website. We use 3rd party services for list management and processing of transactions.
To correct your personal information:
- You can log on to Your User Account and change the information in your User Profile;
- You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your personal information be corrected.
To request deletion of your personal information:
- You can send an email to email@example.com and request that we delete your personal information.
If we are processing your Personal Information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may lose the ability to continue to utilize some or all of our Services.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not endorse the products of those companies, do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Apps, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together.
- We use Google Analytics to view metrics for website usage. We don’t use adwords or sell advertising in a display network.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
- We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
- It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Our Services are intended to be used by individuals over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If We become aware that We have collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, We will promptly remove such information. If You believe We have collected information from your child, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days;
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.