How Do We Collect Personal Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Sign up for an Account
- Respond to a survey
- Fill out a form
- Submit or post content
- Make in-app purchases
- Engage in other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site that request your information.
The information that You provide and We collect may include Your:
- Date of Birth
- Contact information, such as: Mailing Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address
- Activity level
- Food Intake
- Other personal information you provide to us
How Do We Use This Information?
- To provide services to you
We use the information you provide to us to provide the Services you have requested
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve the App
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- For the purposes specified at the time of collection
There may be other purposes that are specified when the information is collected
- As content on the App, when uploaded by You or with Your permission
We may permit You to upload pictures or comments to the App or to the App Store, including reviews regarding the App
- As otherwise required or permitted by law
There may be times when the law permits or requires Us to use information for other purposes.
Certain information that is provided to the App may not be private, and You may be required to provide certain information to use the App. The App requires the use of a username and password. You may also be permitted to post certain content for public viewing on the App, or on the websites that sell the App. Please consider carefully the information that you choose to post for public viewing on the App or on any website.
Information that is posted in comments or on the App Store can be viewed by the general public. We have no control over, and disclaim responsibility or liability for, how other Users may respond to, use or misuse the content that You post for public viewing on any website, or on public areas of the App, or for any actions taken by other Users related to content that You post on any website or on public areas of the App.
How Can You Correct This Information?
To correct your personal information:
- You can log on to Your User Account and change the information in your User Profile;
- You can send an email to “Contact US” (below) and request that your personal information be corrected.
To request deletion of your personal information:
- You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we delete your personal information.
If we are processing your Personal Information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may lose the ability to continue to utilize some or all of our Services.
What Information is Automatically Collected?
We collect certain information automatically, including:
- The IP address of the computer or other device that You are using;
- the browser name and the type of computer or other device that You are using;
- Technical information about Your computer or other device, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider You are using, and other similar information.
This information is not considered personally identifiably unless it is combined your User ID, contact information, account information, or other information that is unique to You. We may combine this information with your User ID, contact information, account information, or other unique information in order to provide the Services that you have requested, to troubleshoot problems, or to provide better service to you or other Users.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We use reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the App or our servers. However, it is impossible to guarantee security of any data stored on a device or transmitted over the Internet. While we seek to protect information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information You provide through the App.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not sell, trade, or rent Your personal identification information to others.
We may share information about Users of the App:
- With our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers to help provide services that are described above
- With third party service providers that help us operate our business and the the App or administer activities on our behalf.
- With companies that provide services to us, such as website hosting services and the App stores.
- With companies that are disclosed to You at the time You provide the Information.
Third party Links
Users may find advertising or other content on our App that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not endorse the products of those companies, do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our App. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our App, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Protecting Children's Privacy
The App is intended to be used by individuals over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If We become aware that We have collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, We will promptly remove such information. If You believe We have collected information from your child, please notify us through "Contact Us".
International Access; Acceptance of Policy
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
13663 Providence Rd
Weddington, NC 28104
phone: (704) 617-3325