Nick Harden | PhD
Nick Harden | PhD
- PhD - Sports Physiology and Performance (2022)
- Sport Nutrition Graduate Certificate (2022)
- MS - Exercise Science (2019)
- BS - Exercise Science (2017)
- ETSU Powerlifting Head Coach, 2020-2022
- ETSU Powerlifting Assistant Coach, 2019-2020
- Excelerate Sport Assistant Coach, 2017-2019
- UCM Personal Training, 2017-2018
- UCM Scientific Training Association Vice President, 2014-2016
- I currently serve my clients from Austin, Texas. Beyond working out, I'm an avid reader, I enjoy working with people, and love opportunities to teach and/or learn.
Why did you start coaching?
- I understand the pain of stagnating gym performance and unyielding scales, no matter how hard you try. But I also know the joy and freedom that comes with learning how to overcome these barriers! So, I started coaching to help folks like you, who have no doubt spent countless hours researching and trying different methods, learn how to do it the correct and sustainable way, helping you fix the issue short term and maintaining it for the long term.
What is your coaching style?
- My clients will experience a coaching style grounded in compassion, encouragement, and accountability. My primary goal is to provide you with initial structure and guidance, gradually fostering your independence in managing your training and diet to the point where you become self-sufficient, turning your fitness journey into a lifelong commitment that goes beyond our time together.
What kind of clients do you work with?
- If your goals align with strength, hypertrophy, and/or nutrition, you are the client I am looking forward to serving. Regardless of your current fitness level or experience, I’m here to guide you. As your coach, I am committed to supporting your journey to become strong, muscular, and lean, adapting my expertise to fit your unique needs and ambitions.
What is your favorite part of coaching?
- What I find most rewarding in coaching is the transformation that you will experience. As we work together, I will guide you from feelings of confusion and stress about training and nutrition, to confidence and independence. I will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary for you to manage your fitness journey successfully on your own. Your success, independence, and self-sufficiency are the ultimate measures of our journey together.
What you'll get:
Choose from plans structured by an RP coach, each tailored to achieve your specific needs and backed by science. Whether you opt for a diet plan, a training plan, or a combination of both, you'll receive 1:1 expert guidance from your coach via email exchange with very little left to chance.
- Diet Plan: Focus on your nutritional goals with a customized diet plan. Your coach will help you dial in your macros, whether you aim to lose fat or gain muscle. Full meal plans/recipes will not be provided but you will receive guidance on the proper amount of protein, carbs, and fats to consume daily with a list of recommended foods!
- Training Plan: Focused solely on weight training with a plan designed to fit your fitness level and goals. Please check with our help desk if you have sport-specific training goals.
- Combo Plan: Get the best of both worlds with a plan that integrates diet and training for comprehensive progress.
With all plans, you are expected to proactively check in with your coach twice a week with updates and questions. It's important to note that the coach will respond to your updates rather than initiate contact on their end. Your coach will monitor your weekly progress through these check-ins and make any necessary adjustments for you based on your feedback.
You'll have unlimited email access to your coach, ensuring you get timely responses to your queries: within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends (May vary based on the coach's schedule). Your feedback and questions are necessary for your coach to make the most informed decisions on your behalf for your plan so do not be shy about contacting them for help!
Please contact our help desk or refer to our FAQ below if you have any further questions about our services!
RP Client Testimonials
My coaching experience has been completely worth the time effort and money.
I was able to eat within my prescribed plan and satisfy my hunger--all without an ounce of guilt.
For the first time in my life I feel healthy, energetic, and not self-deprived.
Thank you RP!! You are changing me and a TON of other people!
This has been the hardest thing I've ever done. I am thrilled with the outcome (: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. <3
The RP community is so strong and growing exponentially and I strongly believe it has nothing to do with great marketing, but just good ole fashion results.
Thank you all so much for developing this! It has changed my life! ♥️
It pushed me beyond what I thought I could do. The diet was laid out perfectly and easy to follow along.
I started noticing a huge performance increase at the gym, I had a ton of energy and I felt great.
Absolutely LOVED [The Renaissance Diet]! Broke everything down and made it so easy to understand!
Hoping to inspire a mom or two... [RP] works if you stick to the plan...
This process has been amazing and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings! Cheers to maintenance ❤️🥂
I feel so much stronger than I ever have before and I feel like nothing is a challenge anymore...
RP has helped my performance exponentially.
I'm so happy with what RP has helped me accomplish, my goal was to have abs; and I did it with your help.
I have learned that eating more doesn’t mean weight gain but strength and fat loss is a slow but successful process.