Jason Miller | PhD
Jason Miller | PhD
Jason Miller lives in Oklahoma City and is happily married with two wonderful kids and a dog. He enjoys coaching his RP clients, local athletes, and writing content for folks to improve in whatever they seek to improve.
- PhD in Exercise Physiology, University of Utah
- MS in Exercise Science, Utah State University
- BS in Human Performance, Weber State University
- National Level Weightlifting Coach (USAW-2)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
20 YEARS COACHING EXPERIENCE
- Diet Coaching: Weight Loss to High Performance
- Training Coaching:
- Home Gyms
- Youth & Teens
- Collegians & Post-Collegians
- Masters Athletes
- National Competitors & Olympians
- Fitness Enthusiasts
- Former USA High Performance Rowing Team Strength Coach
- Professor & Chair of Exercise & Sport Science Dept at a university in the midwest
- Founder, Oklahoma City Barbell Club
- Founder, Oklahoma City University OCU Sports Performance
- Book Author: Foundational Weight Training: A Practical Guide for the Trainer, Coach and Barbell Enthusiast, 2nd Edition
- Fitness Article Author of 100+ fitness magazine publications
- Married to a wonderful wife with two children and a Great Dane
- Enjoyed Competing in Powerlifting & Weightlifting
Why did you start coaching? I value the opportunity to help people reach their body composition, weight loss and fitness goals.
What is your coaching style? I approach coaching collaboratively. I will provide the structure and specific guidance initially, of course, but the goal over time is to have folks start to own their diet and training program and learn the basics of managing it all on their own for their future success.
What kinds of clients do you work with? Weight loss-interested folks who may also need weight training to accomplish strong body composition improvement. I enjoy working with those with a home gym they are not sure how to optimally utilize. Athletes with a variety of backgrounds; masters, CF, beginners to high performance.
What is your favorite part of coaching? Watching clients work towards their goals, achieving autonomy in their weight management, fitness and/or performance plan. Seeing long-term success over easy short-term gains is the goal.
What you'll get:
Choose from plans structured by an RP coach, each tailored to achieve your specific needs and backed by science. Whether you opt for a diet plan, a training plan, or a combination of both, you'll receive 1:1 expert guidance from your coach via email exchange with very little left to chance.
- Diet Plan: Focus on your nutritional goals with a customized diet plan. Your coach will help you dial in your macros, whether you aim to lose fat or gain muscle. Full meal plans/recipes will not be provided but you will receive guidance on the proper amount of protein, carbs, and fats to consume daily with a list of recommended foods!
- Training Plan: Focused solely on weight training with a plan designed to fit your fitness level and goals. Please check with our help desk if you have sport-specific training goals.
- Combo Plan: Get the best of both worlds with a plan that integrates diet and training for comprehensive progress.
With all plans, you are expected to proactively check in with your coach twice a week with updates and questions. It's important to note that the coach will respond to your updates rather than initiate contact on their end. Your coach will monitor your weekly progress through these check-ins and make any necessary adjustments for you based on your feedback.
You'll have unlimited email access to your coach, ensuring you get timely responses to your queries: within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends (May vary based on the coach's schedule). Your feedback and questions are necessary for your coach to make the most informed decisions on your behalf for your plan so do not be shy about contacting them for help!
Please contact our help desk or refer to our FAQ below if you have any further questions about our services!
RP Client Testimonials
Thank you RP!! You are changing me and a TON of other people!
My coaching experience has been completely worth the time effort and money.
RP diet templates are the only diet that I recommend to all my clients...
I'm so happy with what RP has helped me accomplish, my goal was to have abs; and I did it with your help.
This process has been amazing and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings! Cheers to maintenance ❤️🥂
I started noticing a huge performance increase at the gym, I had a ton of energy and I felt great.
The RP community is so strong and growing exponentially and I strongly believe it has nothing to do with great marketing, but just good ole fashion results.
For the first time in my life I feel healthy, energetic, and not self-deprived.
With my plan’s simplicity and gradual nature, I was never overly burdened mentally or physically and in the final week I felt as good as I ever have.
I am so grateful to have found RP! It has truly taught me how to fuel my body and I am so proud of myself for sticking with these 12 weeks! For the first time in my life, I have visible abs! Thanks RP!!!
RP has helped my performance exponentially.
Hoping to inspire a mom or two... [RP] works if you stick to the plan...
It pushed me beyond what I thought I could do. The diet was laid out perfectly and easy to follow along.
This has been the hardest thing I've ever done. I am thrilled with the outcome (: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. <3
I was able to eat within my prescribed plan and satisfy my hunger--all without an ounce of guilt.
I am turning 40 in a couple of months and I am so thankful that I have found RP. I am happier and healthier then I have ever been.