Mike Godard | PhD
Mike Godard | PhD
Education / Credentials:
- Ph.D. Ball State University: Human Bioenergetics
- Faculty member for over 20 years
- Served as Chair of the Department of Nutrition and Kinesiology and then Vice Provost at the University of Central Missouri (UCM) until recently when he was promoted to a Interim Provost at UCM
- Published nearly 50 refereed articles
- Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine
- Served as President for both Central States and Midwest chapter’s of the American College of Sports Medicine
What you'll get:
Choose from plans structured by an RP coach, each tailored to achieve your specific needs and backed by science. Whether you opt for a diet plan, a training plan, or a combination of both, you'll receive 1:1 expert guidance from your coach via email exchange with very little left to chance.
- Diet Plan: Focus on your nutritional goals with a customized diet plan. Your coach will help you dial in your macros, whether you aim to lose fat or gain muscle. Full meal plans/recipes will not be provided but you will receive guidance on the proper amount of protein, carbs, and fats to consume daily with a list of recommended foods!
- Training Plan: Focused solely on weight training with a plan designed to fit your fitness level and goals. Please check with our help desk if you have sport-specific training goals.
- Combo Plan: Get the best of both worlds with a plan that integrates diet and training for comprehensive progress.
With all plans, you are expected to proactively check in with your coach twice a week with updates and questions. It's important to note that the coach will respond to your updates rather than initiate contact on their end. Your coach will monitor your weekly progress through these check-ins and make any necessary adjustments for you based on your feedback.
You'll have unlimited email access to your coach, ensuring you get timely responses to your queries: within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends (May vary based on the coach's schedule). Your feedback and questions are necessary for your coach to make the most informed decisions on your behalf for your plan so do not be shy about contacting them for help!
Please contact our help desk or refer to our FAQ below if you have any further questions about our services!
RP Client Testimonials
Hoping to inspire a mom or two... [RP] works if you stick to the plan...
With my plan’s simplicity and gradual nature, I was never overly burdened mentally or physically and in the final week I felt as good as I ever have.
I started noticing a huge performance increase at the gym, I had a ton of energy and I felt great.
RP diet templates are the only diet that I recommend to all my clients...
Thank you all so much for developing this! It has changed my life! ♥️
I have learned that eating more doesn’t mean weight gain but strength and fat loss is a slow but successful process.
This has been the hardest thing I've ever done. I am thrilled with the outcome (: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. <3
RP has helped my performance exponentially.
For the first time in my life I feel healthy, energetic, and not self-deprived.
This process has been amazing and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings! Cheers to maintenance ❤️🥂
My coaching experience has been completely worth the time effort and money.
Absolutely LOVED [The Renaissance Diet]! Broke everything down and made it so easy to understand!
I am turning 40 in a couple of months and I am so thankful that I have found RP. I am happier and healthier then I have ever been.
It pushed me beyond what I thought I could do. The diet was laid out perfectly and easy to follow along.
I am so grateful to have found RP! It has truly taught me how to fuel my body and I am so proud of myself for sticking with these 12 weeks! For the first time in my life, I have visible abs! Thanks RP!!!
The RP community is so strong and growing exponentially and I strongly believe it has nothing to do with great marketing, but just good ole fashion results.