Christopher MacDonald | PhD
Christopher MacDonald | PhD
- East Tennessee State University: PhD Sport Physiology (2013)
- University of Mississippi: MS Exercise Science (2009)
- Methodist University: BS Applied Exercise Science (2007)
- Coastal Carolina University: Teaching Associate (2023-Present)
- University of Lynchburg: Adjunct Professor (2022-Present)
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore: Lecturer (2020)
- Coastal Carolina University: Assistant Professor of Exercise and Sport Science (2013-2018)
- Fit4Everyone; Co-Founder; Co-Owner & Head Training Consultant (2014-Present)
- Personal Trainer; (2008-Present)
- East Tennessee State University: Graduate Instructor (2010-2013)
- East Tennessee State University: Sport Scientist and Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach; Men’s Tennis and Women’s Soccer (2010-2012)
- University of Mississippi: Graduate Instructor (2007-2010)
- Competitive Physique Athlete (2014-Present)
- Methodist University: Men’s Soccer (2003-2006)
- Methodist University: Men's Tennis (2006)
What you'll get:
Choose from plans structured by an RP coach, each tailored to achieve your specific needs and backed by science. Whether you opt for a diet plan, a training plan, or a combination of both, you'll receive 1:1 expert guidance from your coach via email exchange with very little left to chance.
- Diet Plan: Focus on your nutritional goals with a customized diet plan. Your coach will help you dial in your macros, whether you aim to lose fat or gain muscle. Full meal plans/recipes will not be provided but you will receive guidance on the proper amount of protein, carbs, and fats to consume daily with a list of recommended foods!
- Training Plan: Focused solely on weight training with a plan designed to fit your fitness level and goals. Please check with our help desk if you have sport-specific training goals.
- Combo Plan: Get the best of both worlds with a plan that integrates diet and training for comprehensive progress.
With all plans, you are expected to proactively check in with your coach twice a week with updates and questions. It's important to note that the coach will respond to your updates rather than initiate contact on their end. Your coach will monitor your weekly progress through these check-ins and make any necessary adjustments for you based on your feedback.
You'll have unlimited email access to your coach, ensuring you get timely responses to your queries: within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends (May vary based on the coach's schedule). Your feedback and questions are necessary for your coach to make the most informed decisions on your behalf for your plan so do not be shy about contacting them for help!
Please contact our help desk or refer to our FAQ below if you have any further questions about our services!
RP Client Testimonials
I am turning 40 in a couple of months and I am so thankful that I have found RP. I am happier and healthier then I have ever been.
With my plan’s simplicity and gradual nature, I was never overly burdened mentally or physically and in the final week I felt as good as I ever have.
My coaching experience has been completely worth the time effort and money.
I was able to eat within my prescribed plan and satisfy my hunger--all without an ounce of guilt.
For the first time in my life I feel healthy, energetic, and not self-deprived.
Thank you RP!! You are changing me and a TON of other people!
This has been the hardest thing I've ever done. I am thrilled with the outcome (: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. <3
The RP community is so strong and growing exponentially and I strongly believe it has nothing to do with great marketing, but just good ole fashion results.
Thank you all so much for developing this! It has changed my life! ♥️
It pushed me beyond what I thought I could do. The diet was laid out perfectly and easy to follow along.
I started noticing a huge performance increase at the gym, I had a ton of energy and I felt great.
Absolutely LOVED [The Renaissance Diet]! Broke everything down and made it so easy to understand!
Hoping to inspire a mom or two... [RP] works if you stick to the plan...
This process has been amazing and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings! Cheers to maintenance ❤️🥂
I feel so much stronger than I ever have before and I feel like nothing is a challenge anymore...
RP has helped my performance exponentially.