Annie Ciernia | PhD
Annie Ciernia | PhD
- PhD University of California at Irvine in Neurobiology and Behavior
- 5 years of postdoctoral research training
- Currently Assistant Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada
- Prior board member of the Golden Valley Harriers Running Club in Davis, CA.
- 18 years of competitive running experience
- 2 years of CrossFit experience
- 20+ marathons (8 Boston qualifiers; PR 3:15), 10 50Ks (PR 4:49)
- Numerous half marathons (PR 1:29) and shorter distances.
- Many ultra running adventures including a 50 mile run across the Zion Traverse
- Multi-day trekking/backpacking on the Inca Trail in Peru, Milford Trek in New Zealand and the Grand Canyon in Arizona, etc
Coaching Experience with RP
She has worked with numerous types of athletes training for optimal performance and/or fat loss, including:
Runners and Ultra Runners
Competitive and Non-Competitive Weight Lifting
What you'll get:
Choose from plans structured by an RP coach, each tailored to achieve your specific needs and backed by science. Whether you opt for a diet plan, a training plan, or a combination of both, you'll receive 1:1 expert guidance from your coach via email exchange with very little left to chance.
- Diet Plan: Focus on your nutritional goals with a customized diet plan. Your coach will help you dial in your macros, whether you aim to lose fat or gain muscle. Full meal plans/recipes will not be provided but you will receive guidance on the proper amount of protein, carbs, and fats to consume daily with a list of recommended foods!
- Training Plan: Focused solely on weight training with a plan designed to fit your fitness level and goals. Please check with our help desk if you have sport-specific training goals.
- Combo Plan: Get the best of both worlds with a plan that integrates diet and training for comprehensive progress.
With all plans, you are expected to proactively check in with your coach twice a week with updates and questions. It's important to note that the coach will respond to your updates rather than initiate contact on their end. Your coach will monitor your weekly progress through these check-ins and make any necessary adjustments for you based on your feedback.
You'll have unlimited email access to your coach, ensuring you get timely responses to your queries: within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends (May vary based on the coach's schedule). Your feedback and questions are necessary for your coach to make the most informed decisions on your behalf for your plan so do not be shy about contacting them for help!
Please contact our help desk or refer to our FAQ below if you have any further questions about our services!
RP Client Testimonials
My coaching experience has been completely worth the time effort and money.
This process has been amazing and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings! Cheers to maintenance ❤️🥂
For the first time in my life I feel healthy, energetic, and not self-deprived.
RP has helped my performance exponentially.
This has been the hardest thing I've ever done. I am thrilled with the outcome (: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. <3
I have learned that eating more doesn’t mean weight gain but strength and fat loss is a slow but successful process.
Thank you all so much for developing this! It has changed my life! ♥️
RP diet templates are the only diet that I recommend to all my clients...
I started noticing a huge performance increase at the gym, I had a ton of energy and I felt great.
With my plan’s simplicity and gradual nature, I was never overly burdened mentally or physically and in the final week I felt as good as I ever have.
Hoping to inspire a mom or two... [RP] works if you stick to the plan...
I was able to eat within my prescribed plan and satisfy my hunger--all without an ounce of guilt.
I feel so much stronger than I ever have before and I feel like nothing is a challenge anymore...
Thank you RP!! You are changing me and a TON of other people!
I'm so happy with what RP has helped me accomplish, my goal was to have abs; and I did it with your help.
The RP community is so strong and growing exponentially and I strongly believe it has nothing to do with great marketing, but just good ole fashion results.