Anna Swisher | PhD, CSCS
Anna Swisher | PhD, CSCS
Anna lives on a hobby farm and orchard in Tennessee with chickens, bees, and 100 fruit trees. A former competitive weightlifter, she cleaned and squatted her way through pregnancy, welcoming a strong and healthy baby girl in 2018. She loves to cook, travel, get outdoors, and lift in the farm gym with her husband, Trey.
- PhD East Tennessee State University: Sport Physiology and Performance
- MA East Tennessee State University: Exercise Physiology and Performance
- BA Williams College: Psychology and History
- USA Weightlifting-Advanced Sports Performance Coach
- USA Track and Field-Level 2
- Coaching Education and Sport Science Manager for USA Weightlifting
- Former Director of Education and Performance for Eleiko Sport. Co-creator of Eleiko Strength Coach Int. L1 and L2 courses.
- Former professor at Western State Colorado University. Taught courses in weight management, physiology, periodization, strength and conditioning, biomechanics, motor learning, adapted physical activity, and personal training.
- Seven years of track and field coaching experience at NCAA Division I, II, and III.
- Eight years of collegiate strength and conditioning experience at NCAA Division I, II, and III working with track and field, wrestling, American football, volleyball, and golf.
- Co-authored articles published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research and the International Journal of Sport Science and Coaching.
- Honored to help hundreds of RP 1:1 clients achieve their performance and physique goals.
- Collegiate track and field athlete (throws), NCAA qualifier, school record holder
- Competitive weightlifter for eight years with Windy City Weightlifting. Coached by USA Weightlifting Senior International Coach, Mike Gattone, and two-time USA Olympic team coach Roger Nielsen.
What you'll get:
Choose from plans structured by an RP coach, each tailored to achieve your specific needs and backed by science. Whether you opt for a diet plan, a training plan, or a combination of both, you'll receive 1:1 expert guidance from your coach via email exchange with very little left to chance.
- Diet Plan: Focus on your nutritional goals with a customized diet plan. Your coach will help you dial in your macros, whether you aim to lose fat or gain muscle. Full meal plans/recipes will not be provided but you will receive guidance on the proper amount of protein, carbs, and fats to consume daily with a list of recommended foods!
- Training Plan: Focused solely on weight training with a plan designed to fit your fitness level and goals. Please check with our help desk if you have sport-specific training goals.
- Combo Plan: Get the best of both worlds with a plan that integrates diet and training for comprehensive progress.
With all plans, you are expected to proactively check in with your coach twice a week with updates and questions. It's important to note that the coach will respond to your updates rather than initiate contact on their end. Your coach will monitor your weekly progress through these check-ins and make any necessary adjustments for you based on your feedback.
You'll have unlimited email access to your coach, ensuring you get timely responses to your queries: within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends (May vary based on the coach's schedule). Your feedback and questions are necessary for your coach to make the most informed decisions on your behalf for your plan so do not be shy about contacting them for help!
Please contact our help desk or refer to our FAQ below if you have any further questions about our services!
RP Client Testimonials
I am so grateful to have found RP! It has truly taught me how to fuel my body and I am so proud of myself for sticking with these 12 weeks! For the first time in my life, I have visible abs! Thanks RP!!!
Thank you RP!! You are changing me and a TON of other people!
Hoping to inspire a mom or two... [RP] works if you stick to the plan...
RP diet templates are the only diet that I recommend to all my clients...
This has been the hardest thing I've ever done. I am thrilled with the outcome (: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. <3
This process has been amazing and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings! Cheers to maintenance ❤️🥂
I am turning 40 in a couple of months and I am so thankful that I have found RP. I am happier and healthier then I have ever been.
The RP community is so strong and growing exponentially and I strongly believe it has nothing to do with great marketing, but just good ole fashion results.
I feel so much stronger than I ever have before and I feel like nothing is a challenge anymore...
With my plan’s simplicity and gradual nature, I was never overly burdened mentally or physically and in the final week I felt as good as I ever have.
Thank you all so much for developing this! It has changed my life! ♥️
RP has helped my performance exponentially.
My coaching experience has been completely worth the time effort and money.
It pushed me beyond what I thought I could do. The diet was laid out perfectly and easy to follow along.
I'm so happy with what RP has helped me accomplish, my goal was to have abs; and I did it with your help.
I was able to eat within my prescribed plan and satisfy my hunger--all without an ounce of guilt.